The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older
adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
• Access to our basic amenities such as our heated pool, private locker rooms, private showers, indoor walking
track, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, circuit training, racquetball courts, and more.
• SilverSneakers classes and other classes we offer such as our SilverSneakers® and Splash fitness classes
• Most important, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan.
Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improve joint mobility and increase
cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health and greater independence.
SilverSneakers also provides opportunities to:
• expand your social network and strengthen friendships
• increase your mental sharpness
• take part in social activities and wellness seminars
More than 1 million members nationwide already enjoy SilverSneakers. Join them today and bring your
SilverSneakers card and/or health plan ID to the front desk, and our friendly staff will help you enroll!
Splash Activate your aqua urge for variety! SilverSplash offers lots of fun and shallow water moves to improve
agility, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. No swimming ability is required, and a special SilverSneakers
kickboard is used to develop strength, balance and coordination.
SilverSneakers® Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular
strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles,
and a ball are offered for resistance, and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
Visit the official SilverSneakers® here. See us on Facebook here.