The mission of the Y is to promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We've been a 501-C-3 United Way agency since 1972 that relies on community support from volunteers, donors, members, and program participants.
* Memberships provide access to the branch where you belong. * Do you have SilverSneakers or Silver & Fit? We're a provider! * Introducing the 20/20 Membership Program! What is it?> Click here to read more
* CHILD CARE: Your children join our "home away from home" that emphasizes love and learning. We offer care and learning experiences for your toddler, preschool and school-age children.> Click here for Child Care
* SWIM LESSONS: Our swim lesson instruction is delivered in a student-centered, caring atmosphere with highly trained instructors who give personalized attention.
>> Click here to find out...> Click here for Program Guide
* SWIM TEAM: Our swim team provides opportunities for each athlete to build a healthy spirit, mind and body as part of a team in the sport of competitive swimming.> Click here for Swim Team
* YOUTH SPORTS: YMCA youth sports encourage and promote healthy kids, families and communities by placing a priority on family involvement, healthy competition rather than rivalry, the value of participation over winning, team-building as well as individual development, a positive self-image and a sense of fair play and mutual respect for others.> Click here for Program Guide
You can now register for classes or make a child care payment on line!> Click here to register or make a payment
The Y is a charity, dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. With programs from A to Z—like athletics to advocacy, dance classes to disease prevention, volleyball to volunteerism—we don't just strengthen individuals, we strengthen communities. Every gift matters. Everyone has a role to play. Together, we can achieve so much more.> Click here to donate
Another great reason to join the Y.> Click here for more details
Healthy Kids Day is April 29, 10am-2pm
It is a nationally-recognized day kicking off summer and asking kids and parents to pledge to stay active and healthy all summer long. During this event, we provide tools and information to help parents plan and prepare for a healthy summer. At the Y, we are going to "CHARGE INTO SUMMER" to inspire kids and families to make this the best summer ever! At the Orrville YMCA is sponsored by Armstrong Cable, ChemSpecUSA and the Orrville Area United Way. Several community partners, including Community Action Wayne/Medina, Aultman Orrville, Nutrition & Fitness Coalition, Rails-to-Trails, SmithFoods and many others will be providing information on activities for a healthy, active summer. The Orrville YMCA pool will be open for free swim from 12:00-2:00. We will also have free hot dogs, drinks and popcorn for all!